How to Add Wallpaper to your iPhone
Here are the easy steps you can take to make use of our cool wallpapers on your iPhone. The first step is to save the desired wallpaper to your Mac or PC via your favorite browser.
- Right-click or control-click on the image you want to use.
- Select “Save as…” and save the image to your hard drive.
- Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library.
- PC users will want to save the wallpaper into their “My Pictures” folder.
You can then sync the iPhone with photos in iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. Or you can sync with any folder on your computer that contains images. Connect the iPhone to your computer and do the following:
- Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select “Sync photos from:”
- From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
- If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
- If you’re using a PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
- Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
- Choose “All photos,” or choose “Selected folders” or “Selected albums” and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
Finally on your iPhone:
- Goto the Photos section of your camera. Browse through the albums or camera roll until you find the picture you wish to use.
- Select the picture so it is displayed full screen.
- Tap the icon in the lower left corner of the screen. If you don't see the icon, single tap the picture to display the menus.
- Here you can select if you want to email the picture, save the picture as a wallpaper, or assign to a contact.
- If you want to assign to a contact, press that button. The contact list will open and you can select the contact you wish to link to the picture.
- Select Done to complete the process.